Z A N T E



Welcome to my first ever blog!


Get to Know Me...
I am a Second Year Marketing student currently studying at Ulster University, Jordanstown
I also work part-time in River Island, the 40% discount is fab!
When I'm not in university or work I love going to the gym, looking after my super cute goddaughter Isla and of course, Travelling, I had always been on family holidays when I was younger, therefore, I always felt the desire to get out there and discover the world.









Z A N T E 


My First holiday without my parents was back when I had just turned 18, just short of 2 years ago now (it feels so much longer!)

The girls and I had decided that we wanted to go on a girls holiday to celebrate the end of our exams and started to browse online, we knew we wanted something cheap and cheerful as we were all just working part-time so we had a budget set of £500 for a week somewhere sunny! ( At the time we didn't realize how unrealistic this was) We started looking online for cheap deals, Magaluf, Ayia Napa, and Zante were our top 3 as we knew people who had been there before and had recommended it. Lauren, one of my friends took on the role of our travel agent, mostly because the rest of us were useless, she happened to come across a deal for Zante which was £500 for a week which we thought was super reasonable so we booked to go in August through Icelolly.com, it was my first time using the site and id highly recommend it as it has super cheap deals and is so easy to use especially if you were like us and unsure with it being your first adult holiday! The months genuinely flew by and as the weeks went by our excitement grew! We had joined a group on Facebook called Zante 2017 which was super helpful it advised us of places to eat, things to do and see and how much spending money to bring, we all brought 500 each which was more than enough.




Our flight over with Easyjet was quite short,4 hours 17 minutes to be precise! it was quite a loud flight but we didn't mind that due to the fact we were on a girls holiday anyway, we got our suitcases and were in our transfer to our hotel in no time! Our hotel was called Hotel Megara, located just 0.5 miles from the center which we found super handy as everything we needed we were able to walk to. Zante was super warm at 30 Degrees most days, we didn't really plan to do too much as we wanted to relax a lot as well. Our first day turned into the night by the time we got there so we just dropped our bags off, got changed and went straight out to experience what Zante's nightlife had to offer! The Strip had many clubs as was within short walking distance which was super handy especially when we had to google maps our way around the place! On our first night, we went to a nightclub called "Cocktails and Dreams" which was probably one of the biggest clubs in zante it was cheap and cheerful which was what we wanted but the stairs are a death trap! We spent most of our nights in there and during the day was spent at the beach, one day we even rented out a speedboat to discover more of what zante had to offer and we were amazed by turtle island.







Things to do in Zante - VVIP Zante Events ( The Wristband gets you to most events for the week)https://vvipeventszante.com/

  1. Boat Party - unlimited drink, music, and laughs, what more could a girl ask for!
  2. White Party  - such a cool and relaxed theme with great music and drink deals!
  3. Foam Party - I wouldn't recommend wearing makeup to this one, but its super fun!
  4. Visit Turtle Island - We seen this while at our Boat Party and it was amazing if I could ever go back to zante I would most definitely spend some more time here!
  5. Visit the Waterpark - Zante Waterpark is a must-do with your pals!
All in all I feel like Zante was the perfect place for our first girls holiday, we had the best time!

Love Char xo

Instagram - charlottehenderson__
                   charstravelguidex

Twitter - charstravel

LinkedIn - Charlotte Henderson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

D U B A I

T E N E R I F E

P O R T U G A L